Futures Teaching Alliance is an alliance of partner schools from across Coventry, Warwickshire and Leicestershire. Our vision and strategic intent is the provision of high quality Continuing Professional and Leadership Development, School to School Support and Initial Teacher Training that secures outstanding outcomes for all students within the alliance and beyond. As a Regional Delivery Partner with Best Practice Network and OLP, Futures Teaching Alliance provides a 'Golden-Thread' of career and professional development through Initial Teacher Education, the Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualifications.
Futures Teaching Alliance seeks to:
- Provide a 'Golden-Thread' of career and professional development through delivery of the Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualifications as a Regional Delivery Partner of Best Practice Network and Outstanding Leaders Partnership
- Focus our work to reflect national educational priorities and affect the needs and strengths of our partner schools and others seeking support.
- Develop a strong network of collaboration across our schools, providing personal and professional support for young people and adults alike.
- Provide a training forum for future teachers and existing professional development of our alliance members and wider, so they can meet the evolving needs of learners and become leaders of the future.
- Provide a forward thinking forum for educational thinking and development that also inspires others to do their very best.
We see this being achieved by:
- Each partner contributing to the agreed activity of the alliance.
- Planning collaboratively to meet agreed needs.
- Raising standards in teaching, learning and leadership.
- Coordinating access to wider professional development.
- Contributing to cohesion in the community.
- Leading proactively and facilitating decisions in management of change.
- Providing timely responses to external initiatives and published research.
- Sustaining links with relevant HEI institutions for further support.
- Strategically deploying System Leaders and Lead Practitioners.
Futures Teaching Alliance Partner Schools 2021-21
The following schools will work collaboratively with Futures Teaching Alliance from September 2021;
Aylesford School, Warwick; Ash Green School, Coventry, Ashlawn School, Rugby; Barr's Hill School, Coventry; Bilton High School, Rugby; Bournebrook CofE Primary, Coventry; Broad Heath Community Primary, Coventry; Grange Farm Primary, Coventry; Harris Academy, Rugby; Hinckley Academy & John Cleveland Sixth Form, Hinckley; Holbrook Primary, Coventry; Henry Hinde Infant School, Rugby; Henry Hinde Junior School, Rugby; Houlton School, Rugby; John Shelton Primary, Coventry; Joseph Cash Primary, Coventry; Keresley Grange Primary School, Coventry; Keresley Newland Primary School, Coventry; Kineton High School, Warwickshire; Myton School, Warwick; North Leamington School, Leamington Spa; Parkgate Primary School, Coventry; President Kennedy School, Coventry; Redmoor Academy, Hinckley; Southam College, Warwickshire; St Andrew's CofE Infant School, Coventry; Stoke Park School, Coventry; Stoke Heath Primary School, Coventry; Stoke Primary School, Coventry; The Warwickshire Academy, Coventry; Whitmore Park Primary School, Coventry.