National Professional Qualification in Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL)
NPQEYL participants develop expertise in the knowledge, skills and concepts for leading an Early Years setting. These include best practice around child development and additional and specialist educational needs, as well as culture, organisational management and partnerships you may make as the leader of an Early Years setting.
What are the benefits?
- Deliver meaningful change in your setting - Get the tools to establish and – more importantly— sustain your organisation’s strategic direction. Learn how to create an effective culture and align your staff in your school’s mission
- Join a network of like-minded leaders - Become part of a community of leaders across Early Years settings and contexts who share a passion for addressing educational disadvantage. Build valuable connections with other leaders from across the country and learn how they faced and overcame similar challenges
- Grow your expertise - Broaden your leadership knowledge and gain the specialist expertise needed to tackle your organisation’s improvement priorities with content covering the breadth of knowledge you need as a leader
- Build a supportive environment for colleagues - Create a thriving environment in which all staff feel supported and valued with opportunities to develop
What does it cost?
All Specialist and Leadership NPQs are fully-funded for state-funded schools for Autumn 2023. Apply by 10th October 2023 to secure a fully-funded place.
In addition, early years practitioners and leaders working in the following settings in England will be eligible for scholarship funding from the DfE for the NPQEYL only:
- Work in a state funded school in England.
- Childcare providers registered on the Ofsted Early Years Register, providing childcare on non-domestic premises.
- Childcare providers registered on the Ofsted Early Years Register, providing childcare on domestic premises.
- Childminders registered on the Ofsted Early Years Register.
- Childminders registered with an Ofsted-registered childminder agency, caring for early years children.
How to Apply
To apply for NPQEYL click here. Don't forget to add FUTURES TEACHING ALLIANCE as Regional Delivery Partner when prompted.